Thursday, November 17, 2011

Australiana Dreaming


Recently I've been thinking about this gorgeous country, with its unique Fauna and Flora that holds such amazing beauty it overwhelms me. I cannot properly articulate these feelings of mine, and even if I could find the words that make my heart swell with love when I see the riches of this land they would never suffice more than what I can produce visually.  
So I have set myself a new project of creating a body of work that celebrates this beautiful country the only way I know how...
Dream Photography! 
The image above is still in its final stages, but I hope that you enjoy it all the same. I've always had a fantasy of being able to run (technically jump) with the Kangaroos, the exhilaration of flying through the misty morning air as the rising sun warms the dewy, frosty grass...

No comments:

Post a Comment